Sunday, September 17, 2006

Dark Rainbow - rough idea

Just to say Thank you Lil:)
I do not think I would have seen the Dark Rainbow if you had not have shown it to me.

Bowed there in the sky unseen but undeniably there.
It's beauty unparalleled, its power supreme.
It is the light that shines on all that is hidden, the energy that drives all that is unknown.
It guides the lost and blinds the sure.
We all live under it but most choose not to see; not to feel and understand.
It illuminates as much as light ever could but it goes unheeded, ignored, rejected as unreal.
Well, that is my Irreal. The sight and feel of that Dark Rainbow. May it shine as deeply as it can through me and fill me. Let it whisper to me as i walk through this mindscape.

Needs more thought ... more editing ..

No comments: